Keratin Complex by Coppola Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment 8 oz
F2S Price: $198.00
Click here to see the rest of the Keratin Complex Line
For Professionals Only
Specially formulated as a revitalizing and rejuvenating treatment for hair that eliminates friz and curl. The advanced patent-pending formulation restores and restructures hair by infusing a special blend of natural keratin deep into the damaged cuticle. The advanced patent pending formulation straightens and smooths hair by infusing the highest quality of natural keratin deep into the damaged cuticle eliminating up to 95% frizzand curl. The therapy encases the hair follicle with a keratinuous, bond to help promote healing and helps keep environmental toxins, such as smoke, pollution, and ultraviolet rays, from entering the hair. Typical results last 3-5 months.
STEP 1: PREPARATION
- Wash hair with Keratin Complex Clarifying Shampoo; chemically treated hair 2 shampoos, virgin, coarse, resistant or gray hair 3 shampoos Gently shampoo, towel dry.
- Shake bottle well.
- pour 2-3 ounces of the solution into bowl
- Using medium heat setting, blow dry to 100% dry.
STEP 2; APPLICATION
You are now ready to apply the Keratin Complex Hair Therapy System,
- Section hair Into four parts.
- Latex Gloves should be worn during this
Starting at the nape section, part the hair into 1/2" to to 1" sections.Using a tint brush, stat applying the solution from scalp to hair ends.
- Comb through hair with a fine tooth resistant comb, insuring that the solution is evenly distributed.
- Repeat this until the entire head is complete.
Note: It is extremely Important that the entire head is completely covered with the solution and that the solution is evenly distributed throughout the hair before proceeding to the next step.
comb through - a very little bit should push in front of comb
Saturated but not damming up ahead of comb teeth when combing through
However the hair should not be oversaturated over-saturated and any excess solution should be combed out of the hair.
STEP 3: POST APPLICATION
-Place plastic cap over hair. This allows the hair to remain moist and the treatment to penetrate the hair cuticle,
-The solution must remain in the hair for ten minutes before drying. Do not wash the solution out of the hair.
Note: No heat is required just 10 to 20 minutes covered with a plastic cap to retain body heat
Note: Time left in hair is very important It must remain in the hair for no less than ten minutes.
For hair that Is very resistant, let sit for twenty minuets
- Using a medium heat setting, blow dry with wide paddle brush or vent brush to 100% dry.
You are now at the most Important phase of the therapy system in which you must use a 450ø flat Iron.
- Replace client's towel with a fresh, dry towel,
- Using a heat resistant comb, part the hair into four sections,
- Starting at the nape, using 1/8" sections, move the iron slowly from scalp to hair ends. assuring that the ends are smooth & straight.
Go over each section 7-10 times, sealing the keratin into the cuticle.
When working with chemically treated, over highlighted and fine hair, you can lower the temperature to 430ø, passing over the ends only 5-6 times.
Note:Be careful not to burn the scalp with flat Iron.
- Repeat this method with all remaining sections of the hair,
- Use your flat iron to style hair for height and shape in the direction that the client wears their hair.
- Finish styling using 1-2 drops of Natural Keratin Shine Serum..
lightly through the hair. Go over with your paddle brush to finish
- Do not wash hair for 3 days or 72 hours.
- Avoid getting any moisture in the hair,
Note: (if hair gets wet, blow dry and go over with a flat iron.
- Wash hair only with Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner.
- If swimming in the ocean or chlorinated pool, rinse thoroughly with clean water, rinsing out the salt and/or chlorine.
Keratin Hair therapy is not damaged by water softeners using potassium or sodium salts to soften the water
How it works:
Before and After Results: